CHS Resources Mobile App
- Types of information we collect
- Use of your information
- Disclosure of your information
- Choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information
- Security of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Application depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Application, such as requesting an account, sending feedback, and responding to surveys.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Application, such as your native actions that are integral to the Application, including liking, or sending feedback, as well as other interactions with the Application and other users via server log files.
Data from Social Networks
The Application does not collect information from any social networking sites you may already be a member of.
We will request access or permission to and track location-based information from the GPS, Wi-Fi, and or cellular technology in your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Access
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s camera, location services, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data
Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any other data we need to collect for application compatibility.
We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Email you regarding your account.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Application more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
- Notify you of updates to the Application.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Solicit support for the Application.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including data analysis, email delivery, and hosting services.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Application, those users may see your name, profile information, and descriptions of your activity, including chatting with other users, and liking posts.
When you post feedback, contributions or other content to the Application, your posts will go through an approval process before being added to the Application.
Sale or Bankruptcy
Choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Access to Your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you.
- Changes to Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your personal information. The Application allows you to modify or delete your account profile. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law. If the Application does not permit you to update or correct certain information, contact us at the address described below.
- Deletion of Your Personal Information. Typically, we retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may, however, request information about how long we keep a specific type of information, or request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes.
- Objection to Certain Processing. You may object to our use or disclosure of your personal information by contacting us at the address described below.
- Promotional Text Messages. If you receive a text message from us that contains promotional information you can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying “STOP.”
- Revocation of Consent. If you revoke your consent for the processing of personal information, then we may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. You may revoke consent to processing (where such processing is based upon consent) by contacting us at the address described below.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
The application requires you to create an account. When you do you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to anyone under the age of 18. If you become aware of any data we have collected from a minor, or those under the age of 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
Denver Dumb Friends League
D/b/a Colorado Humane Society and SPCA
2080 S Quebec St
Denver CO 80231